Hello everyone, first of all I would like to address the fact of my recent absence. I don’t mean to make excuses, but lately I have been slammed with school work, especially since my college finals are this week. Wish me luck! Therefore, I ask for your forgiveness and patience while I get my life in order. Thank you for sticking with me these last few weeks, and I promise you will not be disappointed when I have time to write my heart out over spring break.
Secondly, I want to wish you all a very Happy Spring!
That being said, I am beyond ecstatic for the month of March to be upon us. Why, you may ask? Well, for the simple reason that my birthday lands on March 27th and it’s during Spring break and my best friend will be visiting me from Panama. I mean, what more can a girl ask for? I cannot wait. But until then, I still have to suffer through the last grueling week of Geology and Spanish.
In honor of my birthday being in a couple of weeks, I’ve decided to share several things that have a home on this year’s wishlist… hint hint….
1. This rad new independent clothing brand I happened across is called Live Outside the Camp, or OTC. I’m in love with their pacific northwest clothing line and outdoors vibes. I’ve had my eyes on this specific print for a while now and I want it in my life.
2. As always Pacifica managed to draw me in with their new products and artsy look. I will never turn down some natural beauty products for my birthday.
3. To be honest, I don’t know anything about this book. I am not ashamed for being the person who judges books by their covers, and even furthermore, by their great titles. So call me superstitious, but I just have a feeling this will be a good read.
4. The hippie inside of me has been begging to try out this natural skincare line.
5. You can never go wrong with wishing for the greatest skin and body care brand ever created, Lush.
6. I seem to really enjoy many natural products, are you surprised?
Doterra is a company that has been continually calling out my name, and soon I will hopefully have the precious essential oils in my hot little hands. Along with a much-anticipated review!
7. Humm…hmm…yumm… That’s right, Humm kombucha. Made locally in the glorious kitchens in Bend, Oregon. Can’t wait to drink this delicious beverage!
8. Of course I had to mention some sort of car related item. Because, yes, I will be getting my permit finally. I thought this lava stone and diamond glass keychain from lava essentials would be perfectly fitting. Beautiful, and multifunctional in the sense that the lava stone also absorbs essential oils that keep your life fragrant.
9. Several pieces of jewelry from the same lava essentials, also able to store essential oils while around your neck. Plus, they look adorable!
10. And last but not least, I’m wishing for a giant array of birthday balloons (minus the cheap writing). Because, who are we kidding, what person doesn’t feel the most special when they get to hold balloons on their birthday?
Now let’s just take a moment to admire just how happy these people are..
And how happy Riko will be.
I hope you enjoyed seeing my birthday wishes for this year, in no way do I need all of these nice things, I just thought it would be fun to share my desires with you.
Thanks for reading as always, I love you all! Love all. Love Madeline.
follow me on instagram: http://instagram.com/moody.madeline/