Is it weird that I like to know what people buy from the grocery store?
I have taken an interest in Youtube for many years now, and oddly enough, some of my favorite, most captivating videos to watch are grocery store hauls. Basically, I’m really lame….
But since I really enjoy knowing what people stock their fridge with, I thought I’d share my healthy items with all of you.
- Bananas – for smoothies (best when ripe and frozen)
- Honey crisp apples – my current obsession (if you haven’t tried one, you have to, hands down best apples)
- Califia Farms unsweetened vanilla almond milk- just your basic almond milk (I actually prefer their toasted coconut almond milk more)
- Aidell’s chicken apple sausage- my favorite breakfast sausage, I could eat it every morning (plus no nitrates, additives or unnatural sugar)
- Nature’s Path fruit sweetened corn flakes- yummy cereal that doesn’t have added sugar? Yes please.
- Organic cauliflower – my plan is to chop, steam and freeze this baby so I can add it to my smoothies for added thickness (I will keep you updated on that)
- Strawberries – I actually bought 2 of these because they were on sale and I want to eat all the ripe strawberries before they’re out of season
- Spinach – already washed and ready to eat (I got this specifically for green smoothies and breakfast scrambles)
- Sonoma gluten free tortillas – I tried one of these this morning and I’m not sure if I like them or not yet
well now you know what I picked up at the grocery store
this just got personal
what do you buy at the grocery store?
follow me on instagram
read my previous blog post: How to be Healthy When You’re a Student